Consultant doctor in breast radiology
Galway | 04-06-19Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunity for a Consultant doctor in BREAST RADIOLOGY in one of the western hospitals group in Ireland
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants go from 122.000€ to 180.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (t is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants .
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Radiology (counting your residency period).
- Very high level of English (at least b2).
- Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
- Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered.
- All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have t specialist title in Radiology recognized in an EU member state and have practiced in this country for at least 3 year as from the date of recognition.